2020 IS THE TIME to Make Minnesota Red
We Need to Elect Conservatives in Minnesota
It all starts at the local level with caucus, which is February 25, 7pm. Plan now to come to caucus (and bring your conservative friends), get a friend to nominate you for delegate/alternate and then you WILL have a voice by voting to endorse candidates.
Download the following documents for more information about caucus.
- 2018 Caucus Locations (PDF)
- Explanation of Caucus (PDF)
- RESOLUTION FORM (Fillable PDF)
Fill out your resolution, print it, and bring it to caucus.
- Filing for District and State Delegate (Fillable PDF)
- FORM TO REQUEST ENDORSEMENT to State House or Senate (PDF)
Become Delegate to National Convention
- National Delegate / Alternate Documents (PDF)
(Application post-marked no later than February 29, 2020.)
Caucus Training Dates
- Tuesday, February 4, 6:30 pm
- Saturday, February 8, 9:30 am
- Thursday, February 13, 6:30 pm