IT’S TIME to Elect Conservatives in Minnesota
It all starts at the local level with caucus, which is usually in February. Plan now to come to caucus (and bring your conservative friends), get a friend to nominate you for delegate/alternate and then you WILL have a voice by voting to endorse candidates.
Download the following documents for more information about caucus.
- 1 An Explanation of Caucus
- 2 An Explanation of an Endorsing Convention
- 3 An Explanation of a County Convention
- 4 An Explanation of a District Convention
- 5 An Explanation of a State Convention
- 6 An Explanation of a State Central Convention
- CD8 Organization Flow Chart
- CCGOP Organization Flow Chart
- Caucus Resolution Form